How egg hair mask will help to boost hair growth
All of us desire to have beautiful shining hair, but now a days due to every day styling and heat using we end up with rough and dull hair. To gain a beautiful hair back we can always make our own hair care regime on a weekly basis and follow them without any excuses. Eggs are full of vital nutrients like vitamin and protein that it on its own is a complete food. Just as our body needs food to grow healthy, our hair also needs some care and nutrition to grow thick, healthy and long. An egg hair mask is always recommended to use if we wish to have healthy and dandruff free scalp and breakage free hair.
Prepare the mask
We can use egg yolk and egg white both for our hair mask. Though egg white work well for oily hair and the yolk is beneficial for dry hair using the whole egg will provide twin benefit to our hair.
- One egg for short to medium length hair.
- Two table spoon of aloevera gel.
- Vitamin E capsule.
- One tablespoon of honey.
- Add one tablespoon of lemon juice if you have dandruff.
- One tablespoon of Fenugreek seed power
- Two drops of your favorite essential oil (optional).
We can add ingredients depending on our hair length. Mix all the ingredients well.
How to use egg hair mask
Use it on the second or third day after shampoo so the scalp will be clean and we will get better results. Make sure to detangle the hair before applying Apply on the scalp section by section. Then work on to the tip of the hair. We should make sure that every section of hair gets the mask if our target is to nourish the hair length and cure dull hair. Keep it on the hair for minimum 30 minutes to maximum 1 hour. Rinse it off with normal temperature water using some mild shampoo. Egg itself helps to cleanse hair. Finish the shower with a cold water, if possible to lock the moisture. When you start shampooing make sure to keep your hair under running water for 1 minute at least to soften the hair and never scrub the scalp when the mask is removed a bit and the hair gets softer. Follow your regular conditioner and serum as you do regularly.
Repeat it once or twice a week as per need and convince.
Benefits of using egg mask
- Eggs contain lots of protein, which helps to promote new hair growth And boost hair health altogether.
- Eggs provide nutrition to the hair making it stronger. Less breakage and hair fall is expected from strong hair.
- Honey and egg provide moisture to the hair, making it shiner if used regularly.
- Eggs are great to restore hair health and less breakage and split ends will appear.
- Lemon provides vitamin C and help to reduce dandruff and add shine to hair.
- Fenugreek seed helps to reduce dandruff and helps a healthy scalp.
- Vitamin E adds nourishment to the hair length and boost hair quality.
To gain healthy hair we should follow a healthy lifestyle. We should eat healthy and also follow a a hair regime that is not very tough to follow but also you are engaging.If you are someone who is struggling to grow your hair long read my full article on “How to grow hair faster” . If you find the article to be helpful and informative let me know what is your feedback now in the comments below.